Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I feel a Breeze!!!

There seems to be a breeze. This afternoon I went to our local beautician and had 14 inches of my hair cut off! Wow, what a difference! I donated it to "Lock's of Love" ( http://www.locksoflove.org/ ). I mailed it right away and I feel really good both inside and out. I'm not sure if I am going to keep it this way or style it a bit, but for now it will still be easier to care for during my recovery time. I had Catlyn and Patrick take some pictures of the whole thing so you all can see too. This was a 3 year project to get to the minimum 10 inches. I actually haven't had my hair cut short for 17 years, so this is quite different for me.



Yep, that's me the green blob with the new doo! I supposed I could have picked a better blouse and a better pose along with a smile. I just wasn't paying attention to the camera. Oh well, next time. I feel great, but I'm just not sure about the look. If anyone has any style ideas let me know. I'm all ears! LOL! Hoping to hear any and all comments! Also hoping to inspire others to donate too. Until next time, Take Care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment