Friday, January 4, 2013

Back in the saddle...

OK, I failed at blogging  two days in a row, but I did try to blog last night. It's just that the power went out and so I tried to do my post on my Kindle Fire, but it would only let me put the title in.  So now I have to figure out how to blog using my KF.  You know in case the power goes out again.
  Well part of the reason I didn't post on Wed the 2nd is because my youngest grandson and I had a very busy day catching up on projects we had planned to do before Christmas, but weather and other things hampered us.  So anyway they weren't all Christmasy now, but we made cup cakes, a cake, monkey bread and and decorated a rice kirspy house. We so made grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch.  We had a great time! This kid is going to be a great chef someday! He loves being in the kitchen and making things!
 Yesterday we had planned to make a batch of brownies but before dinner s done the power went out so we just changed plans a little and then because of a threat of snow and bad roads we had a sleepover!
  Then today we thankfully had great weather and road conditions for our trip to VA medical clinic in PA (Port Angeles), then a little shopping, a lite snack, refueling and off to meet our SiL for the exchange.  Though I'm not sure we got the best deal...he got the grand and we got nothing in return...hmm.  Oh well, we get him again next week!
 Spent the rest of the evening putting away the few groceries and relaxing. After all it was a long night that went into a long morning. No UFOs started yet, but soon. After all it is only the 4th day of the new year, we don't want to do too much too fast! Right?
Take Care and God Bless...

ps...I promise to start posting pictures in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment