Friday, January 11, 2013

Geepers, this is hard ...

    I can't believe its been 7 days since my last post. I know it has been a very busy week and I am readjusting to back to school hours, but really I didn't think I would have this much trouble. I have much I want to post, so it may take a few days.
    To start off with getting back into my work habit was a bit strenuous this time. I got into a very bad habit of staying up with my DH until he was ready to go to bed.  The bad part was that it was like 1 or 2 in the morning! This was all fine and dandy since I didn't have to get up early for work! So this week has been grueling trying to get my self to bed at least before midnight... and what is so mind boggling on my part is that I ignored how tired I was the whole week.  Well Wednesday got the best of me.  I decided to take a nap for the hour before our last night of our special annual bible study (which we had been enjoying immensely). I um... didn't wake up until 8pm... was I mad at myself! So since it was past dinner and everything else, I grabbed a bowl of cereal and watched the early news and went to bed soon after. I hope I have learned my lesson. We shall see.
    Since I brought up Wednesday, I might as well elaborate on that day a bit.  First work my regular morning hours and then off to pick up the DH and the dgs so we can head off to PA for a VA appointment. Fun! (not...) It actually went off very well. DH got a new doc and they made some changes we hope for the better.  Still trying to figure out how to get through all this red tape to get the VA disability and pension. I know its a long road.  Which reminds me I need to get an email off to our DVASR. For those of you not in the know, this is a dear veterans administration service representative! The really good ones are very dear to those whom they have helped! I have hopes of him finding one to serve us out here in the boonies.
    Well I have a meeting going to start in a few minutes so I will be posting more this weekend I hope! Wish me luck!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment