Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just for the record...

I guess this might not be considered my first blog. In the past I have done a Yahoo family group page, a myspace page, a facebook page and I have played with others along the line but never got very far with them. At school this year we got a gaggle net account so I am using that too. Just didn't want to be too misleading.

Today I have been uploading pictures onto the Picasa page I created I don't know how long ago, but decided that since no one is going to the family page anymore I might as well post where everyone is at. I haven't figured out how to get to the actual Picasa address yet, but I am working on it. Maybe after I get all the photos up, I can get to the "view my page" section and get it then. Until then, Thanks for stopping by.
Take Care and God Bless,
Pam and Calm

PS... Did you notice my new addition? It reminds me of Mom, she loved fish in fish tanks.

1 comment: