Sunday, January 25, 2009

Something must be in the air!!!

Hi Everyone,

Well as far as I can tell something is in the air and its spreading from FL or actually MT to CA to oh yea and Vegas and now it's up here! First about 3 maybe 4 weeks ago (from 1/25/09) one of my best friends in FL tells me her son and his girlfriend are expecting in March! I said "What?!?!?!" and then she said "Oh, didn't I tell you?" Can you tell we hadn't spoken in a while??? Hmmm, yes we have to work on that. Anyway, she is very excited, but very bummed since her son is in MT. Then I hear about the newest addition coming to the Watterlond family in Vegas. Congratulations one and all! I hope the shower went well!

Then my cousin tells me I am going to be a great aunt sometime in either Aug or Sept.! So excited!! I was telling everyone. Started planning what to crochet for her and looking at patterns and yarns. it was all good. Then one week later, just one week! My daughter Samantha calls and tells me that she and her husband are expecting and due Sept 19th! Well I must say it has taken me a while for it to soak in what that really meant. I suddenly felt really old and yet not old enough. Does that make sense? Well, it did to me. Now I am warming up to the idea of becoming a grandma, it's starting to not sound so bad.

Those of you who know or have known my cousin Debbie and I should have realized by now the most humorous part of our daughters both being pregnant at the same time. It seems that all our life Deb and I have always done things either together or very close to each other. We were born with in 8 months of each other. we went to rival high schools in the same town, we became engaged close together and married one month apart. Then had our first babies almost literally together even though we were thousands of miles and many country boarders apart from each other. In fact Amanda was born on my due date and Nick came 17 days later. So if you think about it Deb and I are still doing things together, but now its through our daughters. Deb and I have always been close and even the miles that separate us has never changed that. We have a bond that is indestructible. She more than my cousin, she my best friend and my sister and I can't imagine life with out her in it. Love ya Deb!

So this is my first blog in Feb. Pretty mushy but its February it's supposed to get mushy! Needless to say I have several crocheting projects going on which is not doing my carpal tunnel and favors, but I have til May for one and the other two I have til Sept so I'm not too stressed yet. I do have an appointment to look in to my CT for next week but not planning on really doing anything about it til this summer so I won't miss work. Something to post later when I know whats going on with it, among other things as the develope.

So friends thats it for now. Take Care and God Bless, Pam and Clams

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sammy's having a baby?! What an exciting time in our family! Foosh

    ReplyDelete